1000 Mile Trail Sock - Twin Pack
- Product Code: 2265
- Availability: In Stock
- Inc. VAT
The 1000 Mile Trail Sock is anatomically designed to give comfort and support during your off-road running. It has a padded heel that extends to protect the Achilles tendon plus padding for the toes and ball of the foot.
We've specifically selected a Merino wool blend which makes the sock super soft to reduce friction on the skin without it being too thick for running in, plus it wicks moisture and dries quickly. The natural anti-bacterial qualities from the merino wool helps to keep the feet feeling fresh no matter what you put them through on the Trails.
To top it off we have added in some ventilation on the top of the foot which allows the foot to breathe and a flat toe seam to reduce irritation around the toes.
2 Pairs included in this item.
- 2 Pairs per packet
- Single layer
- Top of foot and arch ventilation mesh for breathability
- Padded heel, toe and Achilles
- Flat toe seam
- Arch bracing for comfort
- Available in Men's and Ladies Sizes
CONTENT: Heel and Toe: 70% Acrylic, 30% Merino Wool. Upper 98% nylon, 2% elastane
Wash before wearing. Machine wash 30 degree. No Bleach. No tumble dry.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
Click HERE for size guide.