1000 Mile Heat Walk Sock
- Product Code: 2252
- Availability: In Stock
- Inc. VAT
The Heat Walk Sock uses the unique Nilit® Heat yarn from it's inner layer to warm the wearer for maximum comfort and performance during the cold temperatures.
All-over padding increases warmth and protection for the foot and leg whilst the wicking, breathable inner layer provides a sweat-free sensation for maximum comfort all day long. Top venting on the foot allows the foot to breathe and helps maintain an even temperature.
Double layer construction eliminates friction between foot and shoe, reducing wear and helping to prevent blisters.
More about NILIT® Heat yarn:
- Captures body heat naturally for exceptional warming
- Excellent absorption and moisture control for a sweat-free sensation
- Natural anti-bacterial properties and a powerful deodorising effect
- Environmentally friendly yarn - created with coffee charcoal which makes use of the natural surplus from coffee bean shells and integrates into the nylon fibre for a natural insulation.
Mid -calf length, ideal for winter walking in all boots.
This product contains Merino Wool: Merino wool is one of softest types of wool available and is perfect for regulating body temperature. The wool provides warmth without overheating the wearer and it's moisture wicking properties combined with being slightly moisture repellent allow the wearer to remain dry.
- all-over padding
- top venting on foot for added breathability
- arch bracing for additional support and comfort
- Sizing by UK shoe size.
Outer Layer - 33% Nylon, 26% polyester, 25% Merino wool, 10% spandex and 6% cotton
Inner Layer - 100% NILIT® Heat
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric when removing from packaging.
- Pull sock on carefully to ensure fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
CARE: Wash at 40 degrees, No tumble dry.
Money back or replacement if, within one year from date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear out within 1000 miles, provided care instructions have been followed correctly and socks are returned to us with the original receipt. (Limited to one pair per purchase.)
Click HERE for size guide