1000 Mile Liner Sock
- Product Code: 1145
- Availability: In Stock
- Inc. VAT
The 1000 Mile Liner Sock is a sock within a sock.
The inner layer stays with the foot, the outer layer moves with the shoe which reduces friction on the skin helping to protect the wearer from blisters.
Use as a blister-preventing base layer under a traditional thick walking sock for 4 season use or as a stand-alone summer sock with lightweight fabric boots.
- Made from a cotton/nylon mix of fibres to help keep the feet cool and dry
- Small toe seam and fitted heel for added comfort
- Sizing by UK shoe size
76% Cotton & 24% Nylon
- Wash before wearing.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric
- Pull sock on carefully to ensure fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
Machine wash warm. No bleach. No tumble dry.
Money back or replacement if, within one year from date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear out within 1000 Miles, provided care instructions have been followed and socks are returned with original receipt. (Limited to one pair per purchase)
Click HERE for size guide.