1000 Mile 3 Season Walk Sock
- Product Code: 2230
- Availability: In Stock
- Inc. VAT
The 1000 Mile 3 Season Walk Sock has carefully chosen padded zones to offer complete protection and comfort.
A padded heel extends to cover the Achilles tendon while other padded zones cushion the ankle bones, toes and ball of the foot.
The combination of soft merino wool with top and arch venting allows the foot to breathe and maintains an even temperature.
This product contains Merino Wool: Merino wool is one of softest types of wool available and is perfect for regulating body temperature. The wool provides warmth without overheating the wearer and its moisture wicking properties combined with being slightly moisture repellent allow the wearer to remain dry.
Part of the 1000 Mile Season Walk Sock Collection:
- Tear-drop shaped padded zone covers the ankle bone
- Padded heel zone extends upwards to protect the Achilles tendon
- Top & arch venting allows the foot to breathe and maintains an even temperature
- Arch bracing for additional support & custom fit
- Extra padding for toe, ball & upper mid-foot
- Flat toe seam for reduce irritation
- Sizing by UK shoe size
80% Merino Wool, 19% Nylon and 1% Elastane
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
Machine wash at 30 degrees. No tumble dry
Click HERE for size guide