1000 Mile Fusion Sport Sock
- Product Code: 2029
- Availability: In Stock
- Inc. VAT
The 1000 Mile Fusion Sport Sock was the first of it's kind (double layered AND padded) and it's proven to be one of our most popular socks in the range since it's conception over 5 years ago.
NEW for AW17
-- Shaped padding on the toe area and ball of foot for better protection where you need it
-- Extended padding on the heel, Ankle and Achilles area to protect the ankle bone
-- Flat toe seam
-- Ventilation mesh for top of foot - helps to keep the feet cool
-- Extra soft fabric for reduced irritation on the skin
- Shaped padding on the toe area and ball of foot for better protection where you need it
- Arch bracing gives additional support
- Extended padding on the heel, Ankle and Achilles area to protect the ankle bone
- Ventilation mesh for top of foot - helps to keep the feet cool
- Flat toe seam
- Double layer construction eliminates friction between the foot and shoe, reducing wear and preventing blisters
- Tactel® inner layer wicks away perspiration to keep feet dry and cool
- Extra soft fabric for reduced irritation on the skin
- Black colour option designed to be higher in the leg for winter running
- Men's and ladies fit - sizing by UK shoe size
Outer layer: 98% Nylon, 2% Lycra®
Inner Layer: 100% Tactel®
Wash before wearing. Machine wash 30 degree. No Bleach. No tumble dry
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
THE GUARANTEE: Money back or replacement if, within one year from date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear out within 1000 Miles, provided care instructions have been followed and socks are returned to us with the original receipt. (Limited to one pair per purchase)
Click HERE for Size Guide