1000 Mile Ultra Performance Walk Sock with Cupron
- Product Code: 1959
- Availability: In Stock
- Inc. VAT
The 1000 Mile Ultra Performance Walk Sock features embedded copper fibre technology, proven to be effective against bacteria and fungus that can cause odour, thus offering active protection throughout the life of the sock.
Additional features include padded comfort zones and arch bracing to hold the sock firmly in place.
Cupron® Enhanced yarns use embedded copper fibre technology which resists the growth or bacteria and fungi that causes odour and poor foot health. Independently tested to be non-toxic, non-sensitizing and non-irritating to skin makes it the perfect yarn to be incorporated into our range.
- Heel Power design grips the heel firmly in place - so no slipping!
- Arch bracing for additional support
- Copper enhanced padded zones for protection and comfort
- Suitable for 3 season use
- Sizing is by UK shoe size
- Single layer sock
56% Polyester, 23% Nylon, 14% Cotton, 6% Cupron® 1% Spandex
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
Machine wash at 30 degree, No tumble dry.
Click HERE for size guide