1000 Mile Original Sock
- Product Code: 1111
- Availability: In Stock
- Inc. VAT
The 1000 Mile Original Sock is a sock within a sock. The inner layer stays with the foot, the outer layer moves with the shoe, eliminating friction on the skin and reducing wear. The unique mixture of fibres keeps the feet cool and dry.
The birth of our range and the first ever double layer sock designed by 1000 Mile, the Original Sock has been and continues to be an integral part of our range for over 20 years...
Covered by our unique BLISTER FREE GUARANTEE - Double layer construction helps to eliminate friction between the foot and shoe, reducing wear and helping to prevent blisters.
If you like this sock but prefer it shorter please view the Original Ankle Sock.
- A reduced toe seam and fitted heel for added comfort
- Suitable for running, racket sports and gym work, as well as a superb everyday sock
- Covered by the 1000 Mile BLISTER FREE GUARANTEE!
- Sizing by UK Shoe Size
76% Cotton & 24% Nylon
Machine wash warm. No Bleach. No tumble dry.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
Money back or replacement if, within one year from date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear out within 1000 miles, provided care instructions have been followed and socks are returned with original receipt (Limited to one pair per purchase)
Click HERE for size guide.