1000 Mile 2 Season Walk Sock
- Product Code: 2220
- Availability: In Stock
- Inc. VAT
The 1000 Mile 2 Season Walk Sock has been specifically designed for use in warm conditions.
The light COOLMAX® fabric wicks away moisture and enhances air flow to keep the feet cool whilst venting on the upper mid-foot area allows the foot to breathe.
The padded heel extends to cover the Achilles tendon with additional padded zones to cushion the ankle bone, toe box and upper mid-foot.
The flat toe seam minimises rubbing and arch bracing helps to provide a customised fit.
This product contains COOLMAX®. COOLMAX® fabrics are engineered to produce high-performance socks that are soft, breathable and moisture wicking. They draw moisture away from the skin and spread it out across the fabric to enhance evaporation and fast drying. Fresh air moves in to keep your feet cool.
Part of the 1000 Mile Season Walk Sock Collection:
MADE IN ENGLAND
- Padded heel zone to protect the Achilles tendon
- Padded zones to protect the ankle bone and upper mid-foot
- Toe and heel padded zones for additional comfort and protection
- Upper mid-foot venting to allow the foot to breathe
- Single layer sock
- Sizing by UK shoe size - for international sizes please view our size guide
77% COOLMAX®, 22% Nylon and 1% Elastane.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- Smooth out any wrinkles to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
Machine wash at 30 degrees, No tumble dry.
Click HERE for size guide