1000 Mile Combat Sock
- Product Code: 1821
- Availability: In Stock
- Inc. VAT
The 1000 Mile Combat Sock is a traditional style, double layer walking sock: the lack of friction between the layers helps prevent blisters and reduces wear.
The acrylic/nylon mix of yarns are comfortable, durable and fast wicking allowing for quick drying and easy washing out in the field.
MADE IN ENGLAND
- Wicking yarns keep feet cool
- Quick drying and easy care mean less fuss when travelling
- Strong Nylon yarns make this durable and long lasting
- Sizing by UK shoe size
60% Acrylic & 40% Nylon
- Wash before wearing.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric
- Pull sock on carefully to ensure fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
Machine wash warm, no bleach. Air or tumble dry cool. Remove packaging carefully and avoid all contact with sharp edges.
Money back or replacement if, within one year from date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear out within 1000 miles, provided care instructions have been followed and socks are returned with the original receipt. (Limited to one pair per purchase)
Click HERE for size guide.