1000 Mile All Terrain Sock
- Product Code: 1950
- Availability: In Stock
- Inc. VAT
The 1000 Mile All Terrain Sock is designed with maximum comfort in mind, no matter how hard the going gets.
The unique combination of Merino Wool and Cotton fibres with 100% Tactel® wicking inner layer helps to maintain a comfortable temperature for the foot during activity.
Adding to that the air flow channels and top venting for superior breathability this is the perfect sock for keeping your feet cool.
This product contains Merino Wool: Merino wool is one of softest types of wool available and is perfect for regulating body temperature. The wool provides warmth without overheating the wearer and its moisture wicking properties combined with being slightly moisture repellent allow the wearer to remain dry.
MADE IN ENGLAND
- Arch bracing for additional support
- Flat toe seam for extra comfort
- Air flow channels for superior breathability
- Charcoal available in Men's sizing ONLY
- Sizing by UK Shoe Size
Outer Layer - 45% Merino Wool, 42% Cotton, 12% Nylon & 1% Elastane Lycra®
Inner Layer - 100% Tactel®
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go up a size.
- Pull sock on carefully to ensure fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- In order to ensure the double layer system works correctly the sock should be a snug fit with no wrinkles.
Machine wash 30 degree, No tumble dry.
Money back or replacement if, within one year from date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear out within 1000 miles, provided care instructions have been followed correctly and socks are returned to us with the original receipt. (Limited to one pair per purchase.)
Click HERE for size guide