1000 Mile Ultra Performance Sock with Cupron®
- Product Code: 1979
- Availability: In Stock
- Inc. VAT
The unique design of the 1000 Mile Ultra Performance Sock features embedded copper fibre technology, proven to be effective against bacteria and fungus that cause odour, offering active protection throughout the life of the sock.
Padded zones on the heel and toe areas make it comfortable, airflow channels on the top of the foot allow the foot to breathe and the arch support provides additional support holding the sock firmly in place.
The Ultra Performance Sock has been independently tested & reviewed by The Running Bug.
Click HERE to read the review.
Looking for a shorter version of this sock? Click HERE for the Ultra Performance Socklet.
CUPRON ENHANCED - copper fibre technology protects against odour and promotes foot health. Copper is a natural mineral that is essential to the human body.
- Extra padding for toe, ball and heel zones
- Cupron® Enhanced yarns in the heel and toe areas
- High ankle for strong grip
- Arch bracing gives additional support and custom fit
- A single layer sock
35% Cotton, 32% Nylon, 24% Polyester, 8% Cupron®, 1% Spandex
Wash before wearing. Machine wash 30 degree. No Bleach. No tumble dry
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
Click HERE for size guide