1000 Mile Lightweight Tactel® Cricket Sock
- Product Code: 2005
- Availability: In Stock
- Inc. VAT
The 1000 Mile Lightweight Cricket Sock is designed with maximum comfort in mind, no matter how hard the going gets.
The unique combination of Merino Wool and Cotton fibres with 100% Tactel® wicking inner layer helps to maintain a comfortable temperature for the foot during activity.
Adding to that the air flow channels and top venting for superior breathability this is the perfect sock for keeping your feet cool.
Worn by the England Cricket Team - Recommended by the ECB Medical Team.
This product contains Merino Wool: Merino wool is one of softest types of wool available and is perfect for regulating body temperature. The wool provides warmth without overheating the wearer and its moisture wicking properties combined with being slightly moisture repellent allow the wearer to remain dry.
- The unique combination of fibres maintains a comfortable temperature for the foot
- The double-layer construction means that your feet stay cool, dry and blister free!
- Fitted heel, arch bracing and a flat toes seam for a custom fit
- Air flow channels for superior breathability
- Sizing by UK shoe size
Outer Layer - 45% Merino Wool, 42% Cotton, 12% Nylon and 1% Elastane Lycra.
Inner Layer - 100% Tactel®
Wash before wearing. Machine wash 30 degree. No Bleach. No tumble dry
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
THE GUARANTEE: Money back or replacement if, within one year from date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear out within 1000 Miles, provided care instructions have been followed and socks are returned to us with the original receipt. (Limited to one pair per purchase)
Click HERE for Size Guide.