1000 Mile Race Sock
- Product Code: 1965
- Availability: In Stock
- Inc. VAT
The 1000 Mile Race Sock is a lightweight sock constructed with Tactel® yarn, which is soft and breathable, and dries 8 times faster than cotton.
Its wicking capabilities help to keep feet cool and dry under pressure.
Top vents maintain a comfortable temperature, whilst HeelPower technology grips the heel firmly to prevent slipping.
- Top vents for superior breathability help to maintain a comfortable temperature
- Heel Power technology grips the heel firmly for a perfect fit with no slipping
- Arch bracing gives additional support
- Sizing by UK shoe size
65% Polyamide, 34% Tactel® & 1% Lycra®
Wash before wearing. Machine wash 30 degree. No Bleach. No tumble dry.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
Click HERE for size guide